[IBIS-Users] Sigrity FAE positions in CA, MA, and TX

From: Sam Chitwood <samchitwood_at_.....>
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 15:07:17 PST
Hello everyone,

Sigrity is looking for highly qualified and enthusiastic people to join
our rapidly expanding FAE team.  Our customer base continues to grow and
we will have some exciting new products this year!

We currently have FAE openings in:
- Santa Clara, CA (plus other developer & marketing positions)
- Boston, MA
- Dallas or Austin, TX

A brief description of an FAE role at Sigrity:

- Conducting pre-sale evaluations and post-sale support
- Working with the sales team to conduct technical presentations and demos
- Conducting software training classes
- Reviewing, updating and generating training materials, application notes,
user documents and technical marketing materials
- Participating in exhibitions and trade shows
- Independent work environment with flexible hours
- Exposure to cutting-edge packaging and PCB designs from around the world

Applicant requirements:

- Solid background in electromagnetics, transmission line and circuit theory
- Experience in solving signal and power integrity issues for high-speed
designs
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and software tool usage skills
- Able to travel up to 25%
- M.S. or Ph.D. in EE (or related field) plus 2+ years of relevant
work experience (flexible, depending on prior experience)

Please see our website for more information about Sigrity and how
to submit your resume!

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Chitwood