[IBIS-Users] Open drain: Vmeas, Rref and Vref measurement

From: Shiv Harit MATHUR <shiv.mathur_at_.....>
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 20:49:30 PST
Hello,

We are working on open-drain buffer IBIS modeling v3.2.

We have following queries for Vmeas, Rref and Vref parameters,
as per the cookbook v3.2 these parameters are required for timing measurements :-

1> How do we calculate these parameters i.e. Vmeas, Rref and Vref for open-drain buffer,
   as the Rref cannot be put in such case.

2> What are the typical values of Rref for any buffer,
   as in general we have only load values in specifications.

3> What could be the value of Vmeas if we have different high and low values of the output
   buffer in different PVT cases i.e. for
   Nom Case High value = 3.3V and Low Value = 2.8V
   Min Case High value = 3.0V and Low Value = 2.5V
   Max Case High value = 3.6V and Low Value = 3.1V

Regards
Shiv Harit Mathur
STMicroelectronics