[IBIS-Users] Warning in LVDS Clamp data

From: Sudarshan Honnudike <sudarshan.honnudike_at_.....>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 04:10:49 PDT
Hi IBIS Experts,

One of my customer is getting the following warning in ICX parser.

;;    ;;   Warning: Current (0.306459) of summed typical power and ground
clamp curves exceed 0.005 amps in the range between power and ground.
;;    ;;   Warning: Current (0.274468) of summed minimum power and ground
clamp curves exceed 0.005 amps in the range between power and ground.
;;    ;;   Warning: Current (0.336667) of summed maximum power and ground
clamp curves exceed 0.005 amps in the range between power and ground.

While running ibischk4 I didnt get this warning. These warnings i am
getting for LVDS input cell.

Please also let me know what this warning means.

Best Regards,

Sudarshan HN
NXP Semiconductors/CTO /PLT
C-4, Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara