RE: [IBIS-Users] any EDA tool can support .pkg ibis model?

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 22:40:25 PDT
Hello, Eric,

Both EBD and PKG models are limited in what features they support (for
example, EBD supports stubs, while PKG supports coupling).  The most
complete set of interconnect model features is found in IBIS ICM.

At this time, both Cadence and HyperLynx support Touchstone S-parameter
files, as used in ICM.  Other vendors might, too.  Other features of ICM are
supported to a greater or lesser degree by various vendors.

For further information, please see the ICM specification.  You can also
view my recent paper from the Mentor User2User conference this month
(http://www.mugweb.org/).

Best regards,
Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412