RE: [IBIS-Users] V/T Window adjustment

From: Todd Westerhoff <twesterh_at_.....>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 06:59:03 PDT
Shiv,

There were a number of discussions back in January about trimming V/T
tables, with Dimitry Eisenshtat presenting the results of an algorithm he
implemented.  The descriptions of the algorithm were pretty detailed; I
suggest you have a look in the archives and see if you find those
discussions useful.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products