RE: [IBIS-Users] RE: Need help with GND_Clamp and POWER_Clamp

From: Syed Huq \(shuq\) <shuq_at_.....>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 21:51:54 PDT
Hi,

VOUTS2I will tie the PAD to a node first and then it will sweep the PAD
to the range needed for GND_Clamp and POWER_Clamp.
The script does this automatically for you.

You can open the file: gct1.spi (as an example) to see how it is done in
the GND_Clamp files.

Your range mentioned below is not correct. For Power_Clamp, the sweep
will be from VDDQ to 2VDDQ.
The final generated V/I tables in the Power_Clamp will be VDDQ
referenced (done automatically by the script for you).

If you can get the .s2i files defined correctly, the rest is easy.

Tks
Syed
.ps assuming you are using the _fix version.