RE: [IBIS-Users] Variety of Approaches on IBIS Modeling on Differential I/O Buffers (with and without Pre-/De-Emphasis)

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 12:19:35 PDT
Radovan,

I don't think that you will ever need the three columns
at the same time (I mean a typical column together with
a minimum or maximum column, or any other combination).
So when you extract a data set for one case, you can
delete those lines which contain the NA and keep the rest
without needing any interpolation.

Now, if this doesn't work for some reason, you could fill
the NA-s with numbers in the Perl script by interpolation
before the data is handed over to any of the *-AMS
languages.  Be careful, "NA" means "not available", not 0!
There is a big difference there, as we experienced it
with the [Driver Schedule] keyword.

Arpad