[IBIS-Users] Extraction of Vinh+ and vinh-

From: Akhilesh CHANDRA <akhilesh.chandra_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 02:45:28 PDT
Hello Experts,

  I have one query regarding vinh+ and vih-. According to IBIS spec we can
define it by following way.

                           TYP       MIN        MAX
Vinh+                     2.0        NA         NA
Vinh-                     1.6        NA         NA
Vinl+                     1.1        NA         NA
Vinl-                     0.6        NA         NA

  How we can extract vih+ and vinh- at one process, voltage and temp. In my
view design switch at one point. How I can extract two values.

Regards
Akhilesh