Re: [IBIS-Users] EBD file syntax

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 12:22:57 PDT
Hi Nam:

I agree with Randy's response that C3 is to ground.

I want to add that the EBD format also has syntax rules to
bring in Series models (such as a series capacitor), if that
is needed for some other configuration.

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC