[IBIS-Users] Agenda, Asian IBIS Summit (Japan), September 14, 2007 - Agenda

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 06:56:38 PDT
All,

We are pleased to announce the agenda for the Asian IBIS Summit
(Japan) meeting, to be held in Tokyo on September 14.  Those interested
in attending are invited to register using the form and addresses below.

We look forward to a successful event.

Takeshi Watanabe
NEC Electronics Corp.

Michael Mirmak
Intel Corp.

               S U M M I T   I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:30 - 16:00, Friday September 14, 2007

Location:   JEITA Headquarters
            3rd Fl., Mitsui Sumitomo Kaijo Bldg. Annex 11,
            Kanda Surugadai 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku,
            Tokyo 101-0062
            JAPAN

            http://www.jeita.or.jp/english/about/location/index.htm

Registration:  FREE, send to both addresses below:
            Name:
            E-mail address:
            Company:
            Telephone:

     Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group    bob@teraspeed.com
     Takeshi Watanabe, NEC Electronics Corp. takeshi.watanabe@necel.com

Organizational Sponsors:
            Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries
               Association (JEITA)
            EIA IBIS Open Forum

Co-Sponsors: (in alphabetical order)
            Agilent Technologies
            ATE Service Corporation (Sigrity)
            Cadence Design Systems
            Cybernet Systems
            IVIS (Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft))
            Mentor Graphics Corporation
            Zuken

          I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:30    REFRESHMENTS & SIGN IN
          - Vendor Tables Open

9:00    Meeting Welcome
          Watanabe, Takashi (NEC Electronics Corp. and JEITA, Japan)
          Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

9:10    JEITA EDA Activity Overview
          Watanabe, Takashi (NEC Electronics Corp. and JEITA, Japan)

9:25    IBIS Quality Activities Overview in JEITA EDA WG
          Kondo, Yasumasa (Toshiba, Japan)

9:50    Validation for IBIS Models
          Wang, Lance*, Zhang, XinJun**, and Yan, Benny**
          (IO Methodology, *USA, **China)
          [Presented by Wang, Lance (IO Methodology USA)]

10:20   IBIS Tree and Evolution Document Update
          Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

10:30   BREAK (Refreshments)

10:45   JEITA Activity, IBIS Guide for the Japanese Engineer
          Shoji, Kazuyoshi (Hitachi ULSI Systems, Japan)

11:10   Understanding and Using ICM Models
          Meng, YuBao (Cadence Design Systems, China)
        [Presented by Masuko, Yukio, Japan]

11:40   Study of the Interconnect Model
          Ikeda, Hiroaki (Japan Aviation Electronic
          Industries, Japan)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)

13:00   Issues Combining Buffer and Interconnect Models
          Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

13:30   Power Delivery System Design Automation
          Xu, Tao (Sigrity, China)
        [Presented by Chitwood, Sam (Sigrity, USA)]

14:00   IBIS-ATM Update: SerDes Modeling in IBIS
          Westerhoff, Todd (Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft), USA

14:25   SerDes Modeling: IBIS-AMI Evaluation Toolkit
          Westerhoff, Todd (Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft), USA)

14:35   IBIS AMI Model Developers Toolbox
          Shah, Hemant (Cadence Design Systems, USA)
        [Presented by Masuko, Yukio, Japan]

14:45   BREAK (Refreshments)

15:00   A Review of Existing Multi-Gbps Serial Channel Analysis
        Methods and the Evolution of the Proposed ATM Algorithmic
        Modeling Standard
          Dodd, Ian*, Ward, Richard** and Gupta, Sanjeev* (*Agilent
          Technologies, USA and **Texas Instruments, USA)
        [Presented by Dodd, Ian, Agilent Technologies, USA)

15:30   An Overview of High-Speed Serial Bus Validation
        Techniques
          Muranyi, Arpad and Dmitriev-Zdorov, Vladimir
          (Mentor Graphics Corporation, USA)
        [Presented by Muranyi, Arpad, Mentor Graphics Corp., USA)]

16:00   Open Discussions

16:25   Concluding Items

16:30   END OF MEETING (POST-SUMMIT REFRESHMENTS)