[IBIS-Users] IV table voltage range for min max and typ corners

From: Sudarshan H N <hn.sudarshan_at_.....>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 10:23:22 PDT
Hi Experts,

In IV tables (clamps, pullup and pulldown), how do we normalize the voltage
range correspoding to typical votage.
If we take 3.3 V domain, we need to simulate for -3.3 to 6.6 for typical
case, -3 to 6 for min and -3.6 to 7.2 in max.
Do we need to extrapolate the values in case min corner to get 3.3 to 6.6range ?

With respect to V-t curves, we can take Rref as 50 ohm and generate the V-t
curves. But the settling voltage may be less
than the Vmeas (half of Pad voltage) (in case of rising waveforms). Is it
acceptable ?

Let me know your answers.

Regards
Sudarshan