RE: [IBIS-Users] Package Modeling in IBIS -Matrix format

From: Dunbar, Tony <tony_dunbar_at_.....>
Date: Sun Oct 14 2007 - 09:30:29 PDT
Hi Timmy,

I have come across the same problem in the past. I think it might be SI tool-specific.

The way around the problem is to put the .pkg file data inside the .ibs file in which it is used. Follow the IBIS specification guidelines and restrictions regarding this approach making the package model "local".

Regards,
Tony