[IBIS-Users] S2IBIS3 Queries

From: Sudarshan H N <hn.sudarshan_at_.....>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 22:27:33 PST
Hello,

I downloaded new s2ibis3 from the site
http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/ibis/s2ibis3/s2ibis3.htm and tried using it.

I was able generate IBIS models with the example given in that link. But i
am not able to generate separate IBIS models for the spice models . While
providing input to *.s2i file i have the following queries.

   1. If the IO spice netlist contains all the IO pad netlists in a
   single file , how to give the only those IO pad names that i wish to model
   it.
   2. In the process model file, if all the typical, min and max corner
   definitions are present in a single file, how do we separately mention
   process models for each corner.

          eg: .lib  '/home/sudarshann/ibis/S2IBIS/new/tsl018.lib' ff_hv
for fast corner
                .lib  '/home/sudarshann/ibis/S2IBIS/new/tsl018.lib' ss_hv
for slow corner

           How can i achieve such kind of constructs in S2IBIS setup file .
     3.  How can i mention the separate voltage levels for each pin. For
example how can i specify , say 1.2V on Input and enable pins and 3.3V on
PAD pins.

Let me know your answers.

Regards
Sudarshan