[IBIS-Users] How to generate IBIS models for Relay:

From: Shrikant G Kadadevar <Shrikant.G.Kadadevar_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 21:32:01 PST
Hello Sir,

1. I was asked about IBIS model generation for Relays, Diodes, Sockets
and Connectors.

2. Please can you help me about how IBIS models can be generated for
above components.
   Does current IBIS standard supports all the above components. How can
Relay characteristics be described in
   current IBIS models. Also if possible please send an example file.

3. I also read about ICM (IBIS InterConnect Models) models. What are
these models. Will the Relay and Socket are considered as connectors.

Please do help me in this regard.

Thanking you
Shrikant GK