[IBIS-Users] S2IBIS3 problem with generating V-t tables.

From: Sudarshan H N <hn.sudarshan_at_.....>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 06:39:10 PST
Hi,

I am generating IBIS file with one of the slow cells. It takes long time to
rise (200ns) or fall. So i am giving higher simulation time 500ns for
generating V-t curves. But while limiting the points to 100, S2IBIS3 puts
the time value in 2 digit (in uS) and hence round off the decimal place to
nearest values. This will result in repeat of time values in IBIS file and
ibischk4 gives errors. How to overcome this bug and is there any way to
control the way of printing in IBIS source code file ?

Please find the attached file below and also the sample results.

WARNING (line  876) - Value 4.400000e-07 repeated in the First Column
ERROR (line  876) - Time value did not increase

Regards
Sudarshan