[IBIS-Users] Re: [IBIS] How do I upgrade the IBIS version ?

From: Shrikant G Kadadevar - NSBG <Shrikant.G.Kadadevar_at_.....>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 04:36:21 PST
Hi,

If you are thinking of upgrading the existing model then it depends on
how complex is ur IO cell. How accurately you
want to model it.

For simple cells Input/Output cells there may not be any change between
version2.0 and 3.2.

Version 3.2 support modeling of complex cells more accurately.
 And always there is upward compatible available.

You go through the cookbook for all the new features  and keywords
available for modeling.
You can figure out which are more required for modeling your design
accurately.

Series and Series_switch models are the extra model_type updated in the
version 3.2.

But if u are generating models from scratch then its better generate
with version 3.2 parser.

Regards
Shrikant GK
NSC, Bangalore.