[IBIS-Users] RE: Seeking Letters of Support for NextGen Spice2Ibis proposal to NSF

From: Paul D. Franzon <paulf_at_.....>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 06:41:20 PST
Please let me know if you intend to provide a letter of support for this
proposal.  We have received some responses but at this stage do not have the
critical mass that is likely to lead to a winning proposal.  NSF is highly
competitive.   Less than 10% of submitted proposals are funded.

Thanks to those of you who have responded so far.

Regards,

Paul D. Franzon

Alumni Distinguished Professor of ECE,

919.515.7351

443 Monteith GRC

ECE, Box 7911, Raleigh, NC 27695

MRC 223, 2410 Campus Shore Dr., Raleigh NC 27606

paulf@ncsu.edu , www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/faculty/paulf.html

  _____