[IBIS-Users] {Spam?} Questions

From: Chetana Raghuwanshi <chetana.raghuwanshi_at_.....>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 03:37:57 PST
Hello Experts,

I have two questions on IBIS.

1. My IO cell can operate at two different voltages 3.3 and also at  1.8.
We deliver two separate IBIS files for these two operating voltages.

    For this cell, our customer needs to use different voltages at same
time, that is, some pins are using 3.3 V and some are using 1.8 V.

    Is it possible to mix these two files into one .ibs file ?

2. The IBIS version of library  delivered by us is 2.0.  Is it possible for
the customer to use it in a package model whose IBIS version 4.0. ?

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards

Chetana