[IBIS-Users] Re: [IBIS] Port type with [External Circuit]

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2008 - 16:57:18 PDT
Arpad:

A clarifcation per suggestion 1. is reasonable.

You can make proposals regarding declaring the port type
for user-defined ports.  I think this will take some work
and require revisiting a lot of old issues since a method
already exists for converting ports using D_to_A and A_to_D.
So, some implicit declaration method is already available.

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC