[IBIS-Users] ebd simulation in Hspice

From: Alam Saad (QAG PD CS AMS) <Saad.Alam_at_.....>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 06:07:13 PDT
Hi experts,

I want to simulate my ebd file in hspice and for that I am looking for a working example, tutorial or demo. I found something interesting under the hspice installation ~/hspice/2007.12/demo/hspice.tar (and further after untar /hspice/ibis/ebd).

I can simulate this example. I found some discrepencies b/w .ibis and .ebd command section in netlist and the values in corresponding ibis and ebd file but couldn't figure out what is actually causing my simulation to fail. Has anybody tried to successfully simulate EBD in HSPICE or have gone through such example?

Many thanks in advance.
Saad.