[IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] spice2IBIS

From: Itzhak Peleg <itzikpe_at_.....>
Date: Sat Jun 28 2008 - 23:32:25 PDT
Hello Babid

I think that must of the experienced IBIS creators use their own
developed tools.

I am not familiar with any commercial tool that can produce IBIS models
with all the flexibility and options needed (not even mentioning ease of
use). Usually the IBIS production phase is very tedious unless you are
equipped with tools that cover all your needs.

Best regards,

Itzik Peleg, Senior Signal Integrity Engineer
P before printing this email, think about the environment This message
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.