RE: [IBIS-Users] load line error

From: Muniswara Reddy Vorugu <Muniswarareddy.Vorugu_at_.....>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 23:10:48 PDT
Hi Babid,

This error signifies   I-V and V-T Mismatch.

For understanding the meaning of this error refer to

                   IBIS Cookbook 4.0    Section 5.2.2   :  I-V and V-T
Matching

                      find this document at
http://www.eda-stds.org/pub/ibis/ver4.0/

Reasons could be of Incomplete VT waveform.  VT Waveform Might have not
captured initial stable point and final stable point.

The following document has discussed some common errors, their possible
causes and common solutions. Hope this will be helpful

            A Critique of IBIS Models Available For Download On the Web
- Part I.   Pages 13-14

          available @
http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/summits/jan02/bell2.pdf

Thanks,