RE: [IBIS-Users] Question about modeling a differential output driver

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jul 28 2008 - 19:08:28 PDT
Hello, Wei,

The VI tables must have end points at -Vcc and +2Vcc to pass the parser.
The VI tables must also match the two DC endpoints for each Vt table.  Both
of these are required by the IBIS parser.

The actual I/O table data must cover the range of voltages such that ALL
possible rising and falling reflected voltages are included.  Beyond those
requirements, the table can be extended to meet constraints set by the
parser.

You might also want to talk with your tool vendor about what they recommend.

Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."
Next public IBIS seminar is Oct 9-10 in Fremont, CA.

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412