[IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] IBIS development

From: Itzhak Peleg <itzikpe_at_.....>
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 03:26:36 PDT
Hello Ajey

There are some tool that you can buy (I encourage other to review
commercial tools for creating IBIS).

There is a free tool s2ibis which can be found here:

http://www.eigroup.org/IBIS/tools.htm

look for S2IBIS3 link.

If these tools doesn't answer all your needs then you will write your
own tool.

Itzik Peleg, Senior Signal Integrity Engineer
Marvell Israel Ltd.
Web site:  http://www.marvell.com <http://www.marvell.com/>
P before printing this email, think about the environment This message
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.