Re: [IBIS-Users] Timing test load

From: Prabhat RANJAN <prabhat.ranjan_at_.....>
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 00:21:29 PDT
Hello Tod,

A series resistor is used with parrallel terminated load in JEDEC SSTL_2
Class I or ClassII Output Buffers.

I think "parallel terminated loads with series resistor" should be
defined as  timing test load in IBIS models
 because this setup is also used for timing measurement of buffers.

In my case Series resistance value is 25 Ohms.

thanks n regards
Prabhat

--

Regards