RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS model for a slow slew rate output driver question

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 07:56:57 PDT
Anshul,

Don't mess with Vfixture and Rfixture.  They
are not going to make a difference in this
situation.  Unfortunately your attachment
didn't make it through (these email servers
are set up to strip attachments).  Could you
describe it in words what the discrepancy
looks like (or send the attachment to me
directly)?

Thanks,

Arpad