[IBIS-Users] Asian IBIS Summit (China) - Agenda

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 16:07:24 PST
To IBIS Summit Attendees:

We have a full program with 14 presentations and a large number of people
already registered.

This Agenda is slightly revised from the one sent in the last announcment.

While the registration list is nearly full, we can accept a few more
people.  If you still want to register, please provide:

      Name:
      E-mail address:

      Company:
      Top-level Web Link:

      Country:
      Telephone:

    Send to BOTH:

      Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group   bob@teraspeed.com
      Lance Wang, IO Methology, Inc.         lwang@iometh.com

SIGNUP DEADLINE: November 4, 2008

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting on November 11.

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group

Lance Wang
IO Methodology, Inc.

        A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:15 - 17:30, Tuesday November 11, 2007

Location:   Shanghai Mart
                2299 Yan An Road (West)
                Shanghai
                P. R. China, 200336

Rooms:      5A and 5B

Sponsors:   Huawei Technologies (Primary)
             Agilent Technologies
             Ansoft
             Cadence Design Systems
             Cybernet Systems
             Intel Corporation
             Mentor Graphics Corporation,
             Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)
             Sigrity
             Synopsys.
             ZTE Corporation

           I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:15    REFRESHMENTS & SIGN IN
           - Vendor Tables Open at 8:30

9:00    Welcome
           - Li, JinJun
               (Huawei Technologies, China)
           - Mirmak, Michael
               (Chair, EIA IBIS Open Forum, Intel Corporation, USA)

9:20    Look into IBIS Buffer Curves
           Wang, Lance, (IO Methodology, USA)

9:50    Study of Solving IBIS Single VT
           Chen, XueFeng (Synopsys, China)

10:20   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

10:35   Micron's IBIS Model Quality Process
           Wolff, Randy (Micron Technology, USA)

11:05   Using Behavior-level Model for SSN Analysis
           Yang, ZhiWei and Zhu, ShunLin (ZTE Corporation, China)

11:35   New Table-based Keywords in IBIS 5.0, A Cookbook-style
         Guide
           Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)
           - Vendor Tables

13:30   IBIS EBD Modeling, Usage and Enhancement, An Example of
         Memory Channel Multi-board Simulation
           Xu, Tao (Sigrity, China)

14:00   Touchstone Version 2.0 Mixed-Mode Syntax
           Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

14:10   Optimum Frequency Sampling in S-Parameter Extraction and
         Simulation
           Huang, JingHua (Synopsys, China)

14:40   System-level Serial Link Analysis using IBIS-AMI Models
           Westerhoff, Todd (Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft), USA)

15:10   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

15:25   IBIS-AMI Support via VHDL-AMS
           Muranyi, Arpad* and Hou, MingGang** (Mentor Graphics
           Corporation, *USA and **China)

15:40   AMI Model in SI Simulation
           Guan, Tao (Huawei Technologies, China)

16:10   Eye Mask in IBIS
           Meng, YuBao (Cadence Design Systems, China)

16:25   Quasi-Analytical Estimation of Very Low Bit Error Rate
           Lu, DingQing*, Gupta, Sanjeev**, Marcu, Mihai**, and
           Yuan, XuLiang*, (Agilent Technologies, *China and **USA)

16:55   Accurate GHz Channel Simulation and Statistical Analysis
         for SSE (Solution Space Exploration)
           Li, BaoLong* and Hou, WeiPing** (*Ansoft and **Huawei
           Technologies, China)

17:25   Concluding Items

17:30   END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs
121 North River Drive              13610 SW Harness Lane
Narragansett, RI 02882             Beaverton, OR 97008
401-284-1827                       503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com           503-246-8048 Direct
bob@teraspeed.com

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC