Re: [IBIS-Users] Rising falling waveform timestep

From: Anshul Bansal <bka_at_.....>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 08:44:45 PST
Hello All,

Thanks to everyone for replying to my previous post on the usage of unequal timesteps for rising/falling waveform. I understand that usage of unequal timesteps is preferred in most cases. What I wanted to know now is that is there an automated method/program/scripts that exists that most people use in creation of the rising/falling waveforms with unequal timesteps?

We at Cypress Semiconductor have come up with a methodology for creation of rising/falling waveforms with unequal timesteps and I was thinking of submitting a paper for the Asian IBIS Summit at Japan. Before I do so, I wanted to know what other methods do people use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anshul