[IBIS-Users] How to acquire data for [Series Current] keyword for a differential buffer?

From: Gowtham M <g-m_at_.....>
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 21:27:52 PST
I am trying to generate IBIS model for a differential receiver with internal
termination. I referred the cookbook and understood that the common mode current
has to be modeled in the clamp tables and the differential current should go to
the [series current] keyword. There is an ambiguity while extracting the
differential current.

As the cookbook says, the surface plot of (Vp, Vn, I) has to be normalized along
the diagonal to cancel out the common mode current. The resulting surface in my
case is highly non-linear. Currents range from -60mA to +60mA. But the [Series
Current] keyword only supports one dimensional V/I table. Can somebody please
guide me how should I proceed with this?

Thanks
Gowtham