[IBIS-Users] How is Vdiff defined ? Does Vdiff=250mV mean +- 125mV or +-250mV?

From: Nittmann, Johann <Johann.Nittmann_at_.....>
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 08:55:53 PST
Dear all,

Could somebody explain how the value of Vdiff is defined? Does
Vdiff=250mV mean +-125mV or +-250mV!

 According the IBIS cookbook-v4, at page 73 where it says

"For example, an active-high buffer with a vdiff

of 100 mV will be considered high if the non-inverting pin is at least
100 mV above the inverting pin. "

I would expect it to be defined as +-125mV but one our SI tool provider
is defining it at +-250mV?

Thanks,

Johann

Johann Nittmann