[IBIS-Users] V-T data query

From: shantala hegde <h.shantala_at_.....>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 06:53:31 PDT
Hello all,

I do have one question VT data.
For example if I have an ibis model where [rising] data with voltage source
connected to VDDS is a fast one.But the one which is  connected to ground is
slow rising.

Say ,rising with vdds has 3ns and rising with ground connetced 10ns.

Is this normal scenario or is it mandatory to have approximately same V-T
end point for both rising/falling.

Regards,
Shantala