[IBIS-Users] Translating IBIS models to PSPICE models

From: Brown, Paul E <paul.e.brown3_at_.....>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 11:17:13 PDT
Hi,

Is anyone familiar with translating IBIS models to either PSPICE or
SPICE models.  I understand the first step of the process, running the
Intusoft IBIS2Spice application with either the SPICE or the PSPICE
template.mdl file for the IBIS model.  After running the IBIS2Spice
application I get a .lib file with a bunch of sub-circuits which
represents the SPICE model.  But I am having problem using that .lib
file to run an end-to-end SPICE simulation of the part I have just made.
I have been trying to generate a SPICE model for the National
Semiconductor p/n DS90C031 line driver and the Aeroflex p/n UT54LVDS032
line receiver.  If someone could explain to me how I use all of these
sub-circuits to create an end-to-end model I would appreciate you
contribution.  Thanks for your help.

Paul E. Brown, Jr.
The Boeing Company
H010-C038