[IBIS-Users] Re: [IBIS] V-T data query

From: shantala hegde <h.shantala_at_.....>
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 06:39:33 PDT
Hi all,

As we know, ibis model will be having two rising and two falling V-T tables.

For differential buffers, (pad and padn) is it different?
Do we need to have only one V-T table with Voltage source connected to VDDS?

If anybody worked on differential buffer, please comment on this.

Thanks in advance,
Shantala