[IBIS-Users] European IBIS Summit - Meeting Agenda

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 08:21:38 PDT
All:

We have been holding European IBIS Summit Meetings for the past
eleven years.  This year we again are holding a meeting along with
DATE 09 on Thursday, April 23, 2009.

The purpose is to promote communication among users and developers
of IBIS models in Europe.  The meeting is free and open to everyone.

Below is the planned agenda.  You are invited to register with Ralf
Brueing and participate in the meeting.

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group

Ralf Bruening
Zuken EMC Technology Center

                 AGENDA, EUROPEAN IBIS SUMMIT MEETING
                      Thursday, April 23, 2009

                        Novotel Nice Centre
                (across the street from Nice-Acropolis
                    Congress and Exhibition Center)
                            Nice, France

                      Room: Check at Entrance

8:30   REFRESHMENTS & SIGN IN

9:00   WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
        Ralf BRUENING, Zuken, Germany

9:10   Size Matters - Observations on Size and Complexity of
	 IBIS Device Descriptions in the Last 24 Months
        Ralf BRUENING and Michael SCHAEDER, Zuken, Germany

9:40   Decoding IBISCHK: Static vs. Dynamic Waveforms
        Eckhard LENSKI, Nokia Siemens Network GmbH, Germany

10:10  The Touchstone Format For Interconnect Modeling
        Manfred MAURER, Siemens AG, Germany

10:40  BREAK (15 Minutes)

10:55  Enhanced Mpilog Model for Power Integrity Analysis
        Antonio GIRARDI*, Igor STIEVANO**, Roberto IZZI*, T. LESSIO*,
        Flavio CANAVERO**, Ivan MAIO**, and Luca RIGAZIO**
        *Numonyx and **Politecnico di Torino, Italy

11:25  First Experiences wtih ICEM Models for EMC Simulations
        Ralf BRUENING, Zuken, Germany

11:55  The Use of Optimization in Signal Integrity Performance
          Centric High Speed Digital Design Flows
        Saliou DIEYE, Agilent Technologies, France

12:25  Closing Remarks (and other short reports and/or discussion
          if schedule permits)
        Ralf BRUENING, Zuken, Germany

12:45  END OF MEETING

REGISTRATION INFORMATION

People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development, and
digital circuit design are invited to participate to the Summit
meeting. If you plan to participate, please register with the
information below:

    Name:
    E-mail address:
    Company:
    Telephone:

Send to:

    Ralf BRUENING (ralf.bruening@zuken.de)

SPONSORS:
    Agilent Technologies, Sigrity and Zuken

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS

    See <http://www.date-conference.com/conference/travel.htm> for
    travel directions, hotels and other information.

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC