[IBIS-Users] IBIS - AMI - questions

From: Anand Ramalingam <anandr_at_.....>
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 12:23:34 PDT
Hi,

I had a few questions regarding the IBIS AMI which has been included in
the IBIS 5.0. I read through the BIRD document and looked at the
evaluation kit from SiSoft for AMI.

(1) Are AMI constructs supported by Hspice or any other simulator?
(2) Is there any IBIS cookbook style document which describes how to do
the modeling?
(3) A full-fledged IBIS (*.ibs) file with the proposed AMI constructs
would really help my understanding.

Thanks
Anand