RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS - AMI - questions

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jun 15 2009 - 08:58:37 PDT
Todd,

Thank you for correcting me, and I apologize for
the mis-statement.  It was not intentional.

After your last posting I did find the .ami file
in your toolkit and I agree, it does indeed follow
the IBIS-AMI specification.  What mislead me was
that the batch files that come with the toolkit
seem to make no use of that .ami file, and as a
consequence I never experimented with using it...

Thanks,

Arpad