RE: [IBIS-Users] Is it possible to create an IBIS model of a pad, which based on the transimpedanz principle?

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 08:45:48 PDT
Gerald,

An I-V table (which is what IBIS is all about) is
basically a voltage controlled current source.  In
IBIS it is assumed to be configured so that the
controlling voltage is taken from across the nodes
of the current source itself.  An additional time
component is added to the calculation of the output
current so that the transients of turning the
source on/off could also be modeled.

I hope this will help you to decide whether you can
make an IBIS model for your needs.

Arpad