RE: [IBIS-Users] Rref_diff keyword

From: Timothy Coyle <tim.coyle_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 07:55:01 PDT
Hi Cynthia,

It will probably be best if you contact Mentor about their keyword support
for Rref_diff. Mentor has a couple of different tools and parsers (ICX Pro,
ICX IS, HyperLynx) and they all work a little different depending on the
version you have. And while the IBIS Specification allows you to specify
keywords like Rref_diff there is no guarantee that a specific tool vendor is
supporting that keyword. In general the Rref_diff keyword is used as part of
a reference load for the manufacturer's AC timing. Depending on the
differential technology the manufacturer is using it may or may not be
applicable.

Best,

Timothy Coyle

President