[IBIS-Users] Agenda, IBIS Summit at DAC - July 28, 2009

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 14:12:02 PDT
Please join us for our annual IBIS Summit at DAC on July 28!

                  AGENDA, IBIS SUMMIT MEETING
                         July 28, 2009

          The Westin San Francisco Market Street Hotel
                        50 Third Street
                 San Francisco, California 94103

                  Room: Franciscan I (2nd Floor)
                      (check signs at site)

                        Admission: FREE
                  (registration details below)

Please note that durations below include time for questions from
                        the audience.

8:00 AM     Refreshments & Sign In

8:30 AM     Introductions
            - Welcome to Summit
            - Introductions
            - Opens for Issues, Discussion Topics

8:45 AM     Chair's Annual Status Report
            Michael Mirmak, Intel Corporation

9:00 AM     Top 10 Issues as Seen During IBIS Model Reviews
            Lynne Green, Green Streak Programs

9:30 AM     IBIS Quality Review
            Mike LaBonte, Cisco Systems

10:00 AM    BREAK

10:15 AM    Case Study: Analyze the Different Results from IBIS
            Simulators
            Lance Wang, IO Methodology

10:45 AM    SI/PI Co-simulations for I/O Interfaces
            Vishram Pandit and Myoung Joon Choi, Intel Corporation

11:30 AM    Election of Officers

12:00 PM    LUNCH

1:00 PM     Serial Link / IBIS-AMI Terminology Overview
            Todd Westerhoff, Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)

1:30 PM     Touchstone to Touchstone 2.0, Touchstone 2.0 to
            Touchstone too
            Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group

2:00 PM     Model Connectivity Protocols for Chip/Package/Board
            Brad Brim and Raymond Chen, Sigrity

2:30 PM     BREAK

2:45 PM     IBIS Interconnect SPICE Subcircuits IBIS-ISS
            Walter Katz, Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)

3:15 PM     Opens/Discussion on Miscellaneous Topics or Ad Hoc
            Presentations

4:55 PM     Concluding Items
            - Next Meeting - August 7, 2009
            - Next Summits in Asia

5:00 PM     End of IBIS Summit Meeting

REGISTRATION

    People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development,
    and digital circuit design are invited to participate to the
    Summit meeting. If you plan to participate, please register with
    the information below:

    Name:
    E-mail address:
    Company: