RE: [IBIS-Users] differential receiver ibis model

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 06:26:41 PDT
Raghavendra,

The common mode current goes into the normal [Model]'s
I-V tables, and the differential current goes into the
series model that is placed between the two [Model]-s.
You can further separate the clamp currents from the
PU and PD I-V curves in the [Model] by redoing the
same measurements in a 3-stated mode.  (But don't
forget to put the difference of the clamp and driven
I-V curves into the PU and PD tables, instead of the
total current to avoid double counting).

I am not aware of a tool that can do all this in
an automated way.

Arpad