RE: [IBIS-Users] AMI convolution

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 16:11:10 PST
Eric,

My message from yesterday didn't make it through
because I had a screen shot of a presentation in
it, so I am going to refer you to slide 1 of the
following presentation:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20090921/arpadmurany
i/AMI%20flows:%20IBIS%205.0%20and%202009%20Sept%208,15%20proposals/AMI_F
lows.pdf

This flow diagram represents what is described by
the current AMI specification in IBIS v5.0.

I know others may have already answered your question,
but hopefully this will also help you in getting a
better understanding of the flow.  Please note that
the IBIS ATM group is working on corrections to this
flow, and the plan is to have the corrected version
in IBIS v5.1 once the BIRD written for it is ratified.
The proposed flow can be found at this link:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20091118/arpadmurany
i/Final%20AMI%20flow%20for%20IBIS%205.1/AMI_Flows_5_final.pdf

Please let us know if you have any other questions or
suggestions.

Thanks,

Arpad