RE: [IBIS-Users] PullUp/PullDown toggle?

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 09:14:53 PST
I've seen some characteristics similar to this but not to the extreme you
are showing here.  The buffers that showed this kind of behavior had
feedback in them.  What technology is this buffer? Were the other buffers
that displayed this the same technology or different?  Are these single
ended buffers or differential?

I'm surprised that this buffer passes IBIS check.  What does the
corresponding clamp curve look like?  Does it have the opposite jumps in
current?

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane