[IBIS-Users] Complementary Differential Input Buffer modeling help

From: Eric Monteiro <Eric.Monteiro@gennum.com>
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 11:21:51 PST

Hello,

I am trying to model a complementary differential input buffer (full differential as defined in the ibis spec), and the IBIS cookbook suggests I use the Series Mosfet keyword (I guess the device doesn't actually have to be a mos to use this keyword) since my 3D plots contain non-linearity's.

The problems I am having are:

1) I am not quite sure how to format the IBIS file to use this (the example isn't very clear).

2) With my Vpos vs. Vneg vs. i curves, do I still need to remove the common mode and place them in the pullup/down tables when I use Series mosfet, or is that only for when you use Series R.

Also, if anyone has a model of this type that can be disclosed, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Eric

This communication contains confidential information intended only for the addressee(s). If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete this communication from your mail box.