[IBIS-Users] what is the use of minimum and maximum data in IBIS?

From: ji xiao <xiaoji86@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2010 - 05:37:00 PDT

Hi,guys. Usually in IBIS simulation, we use typ data, then what's the use of
min. and max. data?
Some papers said," a slow model can be created by combining the min.
currents with max. ramp time and max. package element values. The slow model
can be used to determine the propagation time". However, in my
understanding, IBIS model can only simulate the buffer delay time. Is it
true that it can be used to determine the propagation time in that way?

Thanks and regards,
Yuancheng