Re: [IBIS-Users] ibischk5 Issue for ISSO_PU/ISSO_PD keywords

From: Bob Ross <bob@teraspeed.com>
Date: Wed Apr 21 2010 - 16:13:51 PDT

Hi Sergey:

The best approach is to draft a BUG report and use a format shown in
other Bug reports:

   http://www.eda.org/ibis/bugs/ibis_bugs/

or given as

   http://www.eda.org/ibis/bugs/ibis_bugs/bugform.txt

Leave the Administrative Tracking details blank.

If you can reduce the test case file to a simple file, that would
help. Then we can look at the exact details and decide how to
resolve the issue.

Please send this back to me.

Best Regards,
Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs