[IBIS-Users] Call for contributions for experimental site www.ibis-user.org [Was: Straw poll and call for comments: Crowdsource IBIS model directory by use of a wiki such as wikipedia?]

From: <colin_warwick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri Apr 23 2010 - 09:18:43 PDT

Hi,

As an experiment, I created a forum/wiki to act as an information exchange for IBIS model users, and seeded it with a couple of sample discussions.

http://www.ibis-user.org/

Please read the faq first:

http://www.ibis-user.org/faq

I'll run it for a month or two then circle back here to debate if it's useful to the community or not.

Thanks!

-- Colin Warwick
Signal Integrity Product Marketing Manager, Agilent EEsof EDA