RE: [IBIS-Users] V-t graphs look for IBIS models

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 15:45:40 PDT

Bonnie,

You do not need such a recommendation. The transitioning
portion of a V-t curve can take over 90% of the total
length of the V-t curve. The only thing that is a good
thing to have is that the last two points on either end
of the curve should be horizontal. I.e. the waveforms
should start and finish settled...

Arpad