RE: [IBIS-Users] s2ibis2 issue

From: Syed Huq (huqs) <huqs@cisco.com>
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 21:57:55 PDT

The data format issue is a known problem but usually after the IBIS file
is complied, you can edit out repeat data. I would not recommend doing
this manually.

The tool should simulate all the Typ, Min and Max conditions and then
produce a .ibs file. Do you get to that point ? If yes, then you can
edit the final .ibs file and get rid of garbage data usually at the end
of each V/I tables.

Your other choice is to try the s2ibis3 also available from the IBIS
site under:
http://www.eda.org/ibis/home/tools/tools.htm

There are also commercial tools available to do this job. Don't ask me
since I won't recommend any.

-syed