RE: [IBIS-Users] Simulation with VT tables for different load conditions

From: <surendra.deshmukh@wipro.com>
Date: Tue Sep 21 2010 - 22:18:29 PDT

Hi All,
 Thanks for responses.
         Actually in one of the cases of modeling, I met with
over-clocking issue when I used R_fixture. Then I came to know that the
design was made only to drive capacitive load Hence I tried with
C_fixture value and modeled it. Initially I found problem with C_comp
but later by changing its value I was able to get good correlation when
compared with spice netlist simulation. Is that the way correct to model
if results are pretty good?

Regards
Surendra