RE: [IBIS-Users] Bus Switch IBIS Models

From: Muranyi, Arpad <Arpad_Muranyi@mentor.com>
Date: Fri Oct 22 2010 - 07:25:57 PDT

Tim,

IBIS doesn't support modeling the transitions between the On/Off state.

The assumption is that this is not changing during simulations. There

is no information in the models that describes how these devices would

transition from one state to the other. We would need something like

the V-t tables in order to do that, but they don't exist for this

purpose.

Arpad